Site Help Continue shopping
Direct Electrical (ZLT Electrical Limited) comply fully with and aim to exceed the requirements of the Consumer Contract Regulations.
- Our returns policy does NOT apply to Galaxy Showers.
- If you have a query about a Galaxy product or an existing Galaxy product is not working properly please contact Galaxy Showers on the following telephone number 01733 456789.
- You should not uninstall the shower until it has been confirmed that it is OK to do so as Galaxy operate an engineer call out service.
- This is the manufacturer’s policy for this brand and is not a decision made by directelectrical.co.uk.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
We allow you 14 days after we have delivered your order for you to change your mind and to notify us of your wish to return the item(s) for a refund.
Before returning any goods for refund you must first obtain a returns reference (RMA number) from our sales office on 01233 469228 / [email protected]. Please have your original invoice number to hand when calling and include it in any email correspondence.
Please ensure that your RMA number is written on the returns form and the returns packaging (not the item packaging).
PLEASE NOTE: Goods are returned at the customers cost and risk. To ensure a refund goods must reach us in perfect condition in the original packaging, the packaging must be undamaged and unmarked, the goods must reach us within 30 days of the RMA numbers issue date.
Please allow 14 days from when we receive your returned goods to obtaining your refund. Any carriage charges incurred on your original delivery will not be refunded.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS: Items marked as “Special Order Item” on our website are subject to a 15% restocking charge and will be refunded at 85% of the original sales value.
For clarity refunds will not be issued if:
- You notify us of your intention to cancel your order more than 14 days after delivery.
- The goods are not accompanied by a returns form and RMA number.
- The goods are not in perfect re-saleable condition.
- The goods packaging is marked or damaged.
- The goods arrive back with us more than 30 days of the RMA number issue date.
Goods not refunded can be collected or returned to you at additional cost.
Please notify us as soon as you become aware that an item you have purchase from us has developed a fault. If the product is within the manufactures warrantee period we will replace or refund the product as appropriate.
Faulty items should be retuned along with a completed returns form and RMA number (see above).
In the event the product is proved to be faulty we will refund the cost of returning the item to us.
If after testing and inspection the goods prove not to be faulty or have been damaged by poor or incorrect installation a refund or replacement will be denied.
Damaged Goods / Short Deliveries
It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they are signing for the correct number of cartons and that the delivery packaging is undamaged and in good condition.
Deliveries must be checked immediately for damage, shortages or delivery errors which must be reported to us in writing within 3 working days of the delivery.
Claims for damaged goods, delivery shortages or errors will not be entertained outside of the 3 working day notification period.
All returns should be well packed and sent to:
Unit 1 Brookfield Industrial Estate